The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis

Post questions or comments directly to the Pinnacle crew here. Please be patient and try to keep conversations to a BARE minimum--the guys get a LOT of mail! Please also direct rules questions to the relevant forum--most folks there will already know what you're looking for. Thanks!

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Hadesblade
Novice

The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis

#1 Postby Hadesblade » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 pm

I contacted Arcknight about my pre order I placed in January for a set of Last Parsec flat plastic minis. Every time I ask for a update they say they are waiting on your lead artist to get them the final details. What the heck gives? Why is it taking so long to get them this last bit of art? You guys came out strong with the setting but since then there's hardly been any new material for it. I've been expecting a bunch more adventures and source books. Maybe I've just been spoiled by Pathfinder and all the support material I can choose from for it. TLP is a great setting but someone needs to start running with the ball again. Well thats my rant. I want more stuff and want to get my minis I prepaid for in January.

The GIT!
Heroic

Re: The Last Parsec Flat Plastic Minis

#2 Postby The GIT! » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:14 pm

I'm kind of interested in the situation with these miniatures as well. I haven't pre-ordered any yet but I was planning to do so. I'll guess I'll hold off until we hear more from the team at PEG.

Hadesblade
Novice

#3 Postby Hadesblade » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Not sure why it's taking so long to get an answer. I know that I'm frustrated at both parties.

PEG Jodi
Novice

#4 Postby PEG Jodi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi Hadesblade,

Sorry for the delay. We're a pretty small team, actually (just like our friends at ArcKnight), and we were working with them before answering. They needed direction from our team to help fill in some blank spots on the die, which they have now. (More dinos!) Please be patient while they commission new art for those. Once the art is in place it won't take long for them to make the miniatures.

We do have more planned for The Last Parsec but not as much as we released for the Kickstarter. Our philosophy for settings is to give GMs and players everything they need to create their own stories, and this is particularly the case for The Last Parsec. In fact, we have more than usual: most settings only have one Plot Point Campaign. Last Parsec has three!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our "starbox." Thank you for supporting us!
Jodi Black
COO and Managing Editor
Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Dr. Schwartzwald
Novice

#5 Postby Dr. Schwartzwald » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Jooc what is ''the last parsec''? Sounds interesting.

Hadesblade
Novice

#6 Postby Hadesblade » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:28 pm

PEG Jodi thanks for the update. Dr S the Last Parsec is a sci-fi space exploration setting. It's well written and uses the science fiction companion as the basis for the rules. Aliens, starships, strange worlds and gatling laser guns whats not to like. Combine that with the ship layouts from Future Armada and you have hours of rpg entertainment. The only thing I'm trying to improve is ship to ship combat.

ValhallaGH
Legendary

#7 Postby ValhallaGH » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 pm

The Last Parsec: https://www.peginc.com/product-category/the-last-parsec/
PEG's science fiction setting, with almost as much product support as Deadlands: Reloaded, despite being significantly newer.
"Got a problem? I've got the solution: Rocket Launcher."
"Not against a Servitor."
"... We're all gonna die."

Hadesblade
Novice

#8 Postby Hadesblade » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:05 pm

I posted response to Arcknight and this was his reply;
That respondent is probably not aware that they're doing the art commissiongs. We do have an updated list of 'what needs to be made' to fill in those holes and I'm waiting for them from their art department.

PEG Jodi
Novice

#9 Postby PEG Jodi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:25 am

He's right. :) My mistake for responding without getting all the facts straight.

Our art director is in the process of commissioning the art on their behalf, and they are working together. :shrug: The important thing is moving forward on the project.

Thanks again for your patience!
Jodi Black

COO and Managing Editor

Pinnacle Entertainment Group

The GIT!
Heroic

#10 Postby The GIT! » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Sooo...before I decide to make a pre-order for these flat plastic minis...do we actually have a time-frame on this?

Return to “Hey Pinnacle!”