[SR] DBZ conversions.

Information and comments on all Pinnacle licensed Savage Settings. Please note the product with an abbreviation in the Subject line (ex. [SR] for Savage Rifts®, [6G] for The Sixth Gun, [SK] for Solomon Kane, and so on). Note: Licensee settings by 3rd parties are below.

Moderators: PEG Jodi, The Moderators

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

[SR] DBZ conversions.

#1 Postby Isawarenshi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Expanding on my earlier Z-Warrior IF here is a conversion for multiple races and a support IF.

A note is I forgot to add stats for Saiyan Battle Armor, effectively it is Juicer Armor with the perk of stacking with Z-Warrior Energy Aura. It could work with the Burster if the GM feels it could.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4wLx ... p=drivesdk

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

Re: [SR] DBZ conversions.

#2 Postby Isawarenshi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Here is the corrected version with the Armor.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4wLx ... p=drivesdk

Brickulos
Veteran

#3 Postby Brickulos » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:11 pm

If you're still dealing the AB Chi Mastery, then they would still use PPE

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

#4 Postby Isawarenshi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Brickulos wrote:If you're still dealing the AB Chi Mastery, then they would still use PPE

The CHI thing is more of just flavor. PPE is a purely Rifts thing prior to SR there was not a difference. And technically if we used the way Palladium does it CHI should be based off of ISP. Overall in the SR mechanics I am basing it as magic just with a different name of its power points.

Brickulos
Veteran

#5 Postby Brickulos » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Isawarenshi wrote:
Brickulos wrote:If you're still dealing the AB Chi Mastery, then they would still use PPE

The CHI thing is more of just flavor. PPE is a purely Rifts thing prior to SR there was not a difference. And technically if we used the way Palladium does it CHI should be based off of ISP. Overall in the SR mechanics I am basing it as magic just with a different name of its power points.

But that's why Restricted Path PPE isn't a valid disadvantage then.

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

#6 Postby Isawarenshi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Brickulos wrote:
Isawarenshi wrote:

But that's why Restricted Path PPE isn't a valid disadvantage then.

It's saying that one of these races can never be a LLW, Mystic, MM, ect. They have their own source of power which is that of CHI and never can they take another power source.

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

#7 Postby Isawarenshi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:38 pm

I use the Magic & Mysticism since there is no precise table for a non related power source and Clint has stated that those using the Super Power edge would use the Master of Magic edge to gain the Mega versions of powers.

Isawarenshi
Seasoned

#8 Postby Isawarenshi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Beyond the question of using an alternate PP descriptor what do people think of it? I was particularly wondering how the Z-Mystic felt to everyone?

Return to “SW Pinnacle Licensed Settings”